How to install firefox on windows 7?
As usual, that question still came up in our internet class. One of my student bring her laptop and show internet explorer 8 but willing to give mozilla firefox a chance.
Just follow this steps :
1. Download Firefox from here.
Double click the exe file to start install.
Click Next to continue.
2. Choose setup type.
- Standard, firefox will be installed with the most common options.
- Custom, recommended for experienced user as they have option for spesific things.
3. The program will be installed in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
4. The process will continue till finished. At the end new box will show up with message :
Mozilla firefox has been installed on your computer. Click finish to close this wizard.
5. Import settings and data
Import wizard will import options, bookmarks, history, passwords and other data from internet explorer.
6. Home page selection
You might set the homepage you wish to use :
- Firefox start
- Import your homepage from IE.
Click Next will finish the process and firefox ready to serve.