Hacked Facebook account is another issue that I often met. More than 15 of my friends ( man and woman ) got their Facebook account hacked. Most of them are teenage that use public computer and their cell phone to access Facebook.
This additional guide will help you to become ‘walking wizard’, maybe useful to prevent you from bad guy out there :
- Discover How to Use Top Secret Level Privacy Techniques for Your PC Without Becoming a Geek ; don’t let them fooling you.
- Social Security Searches ; find out first.
I just want to share a few tips that will make Facebook account hacker little harder
Access Facebook from Public Computer
- If possible, restart computer before access any program to prevent keylogger.
- Use On Screen Keyboard when enter Facebook username and password.
Windows 7 On Screen keyboard
- Always log out after access Facebook.
Get Facebook overall protection High
By default when you create Facebook account you have ‘low’ protection level in Facebook security. Check your security level by access this page :
To increase overall protection level :
1. Add more than 1 contact email
2. Choose security question that only you can answer.
Overall protection change to ‘medium’.
3. Sign up for facebook mobile
Click + Sign up for Facebook mobile.
Pick Country and Mobile Carrier.
Add your phone
- Follow the instruction as stated on your screen. In this sample I must send new sms message with content ‘F’ to 32665.
- Enter confirmation code
- Click Next.
Right now “overall protection is High”.
Click Save and Continue.
Shut down the unauthorized Facebooklogin
Click Account -> Account Settings
Choose Account Security -> Change
Get Login notification
Click On, check near SMS (mobile text) and click Save button.
Scroll down in activity section
As you see I have other facebook session that still active on November 8.
Click end activity to force log out .
Beware of Facebook phishing
Always check the address. The only address that facebook use is :
Be cautious of any message, post or link you find on Facebook that looks suspicious or requires an additional login.
Thanks for reading and see you in other post.