What so special with Firefox is addon support. You can update twitter status from firefox, plurk update and so on.
How to install firefox addon?
Simple, follow these steps :
1. Open Firefox, click Tools -> Add-On
2. Type name of plugin that you want to install. In this case i use ‘ alexa ‘.
3. Alexa result show up, choose one of add-on that you like.
Click Add to Firefox button to install it.
4. Install add-ons only from authors whom you trust. Click Install now to start download.
5. Install complete
6. Click ‘Restart firefox’ to restart firefox and get add-on work as you wish.