Well, if you’re new in the system you might want to use their instant solution ‘acronis one click protection‘ .
To use that feature just follow this guide :
1. Run acronis from start program
2. By default Acronis will set directory that located outside of the system ( I have C and D in my computer).
You may want to place the backup in other location, click ‘Specify destination‘.
3. Use ‘Create new folder’ button to create new one.
4. Enter folder name, make sure the name is easy to remember.
5. Folder created and pointed to E:\backup\ click OK to continue.
Backup process should working and you just need to wait till it done.
Acronis One click protection shown up by default when user start this program for first time, you may want to access this feature again.
Click Tools -> One-Click Protection.